The inaugural biennial meeting offered opportunities for face-to-face interactions among the broader Earth Surface and Interior (ESI) community, sharing of ESI research highlights, information about upcoming missions, solicitations, and research opportunities, as well as training sessions and tutorials on key capabilities for the ESI community. The program also included discussions to collect community input that could help inform future projects, campaigns, or funding opportunities.
The NASA Solid-Earth Team includes investigators funded by ESI and related NASA research programs, associated postdocs, graduate students and their advisors, and members of mission science teams working on topics relevant to ESI. Other researchers and program managers with an interest in ESI were also encouraged to attend.
SET 2019 Archive for Download:
- Executive Summary – updated June 2020 pdf file
- Meeting Information Package – pdf file
- Keynote Presentations – 27.1MB zip folder with pdf files
- Evening Keynote Presentation – 129.1MB zip of pdf
- Mission Update Presentations – 27.6MB zip folder with pdf files
- ESI Research Highlight Template – pptx file
2019 Program Committee:
Chairs: Adrian Borsa and Susan Owen
Co-chairs: Ian Brosnan, Meghan Miller, Jeanne Sauber, and Jennifer Telling
Ex-Officio Members: Ben Phillips, Gerald Bawden, and Blaize Denfeld
Information on the 2022 meeting will be posted here